Sunday, October 18, 2009

Vince's North Port Restaurant

We live close to Vince's North Port Restaurant, and we love eating there.  They've recently celebrated their addition of Vince's South Port Restaurant on the south side of town.  I haven't eaten there yet, but if it's half as good as Vince's North Port then I may be in trouble. Last night we ordered Vince's North Port to go.

Mookie ordered the sirloin, medium-well, with a potato.  Here's his meal:

I must admit that I ordered the plain fettucini alfred. However, Vince's offers chicken alfredo and a cajun alfredo (with shrimp and crawfish).  They accidentally gave me the chicken alfredo and I was delightly surprised to find FRIED CHICKEN in my fettucini.  I've never seen fried chicken in fettucini, but it was GREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment